Support for Children
Article 17: You have the right to get information that is important to your wellbeing.
- Visit our Inclusion page.
- Childline: 0800 1111
- NSPCC: Children's Mental Health
- Coping skills for kids: Breathing exercises
- Place2Be: Supporting the Mental Heath and Wellbeing of pupils with SEND
- BBC: Mental health resources
- Kooth: Mental health online community for children and young people
- Switchboard is a confidential LGBT+ helpline there to listen and support you with anything that you want to talk about. Switchboard are open 10am to 10pm every day of the year. Calls cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers and are included in inclusive and free minutes on mobiles https://switchboard.lgbt/ Call 0300 330 0630
- The Mix: call 0808 808 4994 / email / online chat The Mix are there to help you take on any challenge you’re facing. The Mix is for anyone under 25 living in any part of the UK. Their confidential helpline and webchat service are open from 11am to 11pm, 7 days a week, and are both free to contact.